About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Monday, November 30, 2020

Fun with the gurls

I love to play golf but given the opportunity to spend an afternoon with some of my sissy sisters, I wasn't sure what to do.  Diane had given me permission to golf AND to meet with my "other" friends.  I was torn.  

I chose to spend time with the gurls.

It was a wise decision.

And I didn't even lose any balls!  Of course, how could I?  They're locked up :)

I love being a sissy.


Love,

sissy terrie 💓

Special thanks to my sissy friend laci for the picture...and more.  xox


6 comments:

  1. terrie, my pleasure to help you and your latest site out. Thanks to Miss Diane for allowing you to post again. Although I really do enjoy her posts as well!
    hugs
    laci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know when you want to play another round of golf....giggles.
      xox

      Delete
  2. She wants me to lose my balls she says I won’t be needing them anymore, might be nice not having them hanging there anyway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Without them panties would fit the way they are meant to the only difference would be having an outside clitty rather than an inside one with lips

      Delete
    2. and what did you say to her request that you lose what you don't need, anyway??

      Delete
  3. If you are going to play golf, then it needs to be in a Cute golf skirt and feminine top. Once male femininity is Accepted on a larger base. this will be the New male attire on the golf course!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts