About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Thursday, December 10, 2020

"I need to know..."

She wasn't supposed to be home until well after 4.  It was only 2:15.  I never heard her car pull into the driveway.  Nor did I hear her enter the house or walk upstairs.  Her summer internship at the newspaper had begun the week before.  She was working in the newsroom for the evening edition, shadowing one reporter or another, some copy editors and doing different things.  She was in her junior year in college and wanted to be a journalist.  Frustrated with her switching majors and having a bit too much fun in her first two years, my parents had laid down the law and told my big sister to get serious.  It seemed to have worked.  She was really into this newspaper gig.

That was fine with me.  Still too young to work but old enough to be home alone at times, these summer afternoons provided me an opportunity to engage in my favorite pastime - dressing as a girl.  With two older sisters, there were of plenty of things to wear around the house.  It was always a question of timing.  This particular two weeks found my other sister away at some honors program at a high falutin' prep school, studying Greek Mythology or something similar.  My own days were spent with some baseball in the morning and pretty bras in the afternoon.

I was like a kid in a candy store.  After showering I would go through their things, decide on some bra and panties to wear and start all over again.  The bras, panties, slips, stockings and thing put me into my own little world of femininity.  But this particular afternoon that world seemed to crumble when I heard my oldest sister gasp...

"What the.......?" she shrieked.  "What are you doing?"

There I stood in front of lingerie drawer in bra and panties.  She was hysterical, shouting, screaming and even crying.  What was I supposed to do.  I tried to explain I was just goofing around and immediately apologized and took the things off and ran into my room.  I was screwed.  When I finally came out I saw that she had done the same.  The door to her room was closed.

"Please" I said standing outside the door.  "I am so sorry.  I'll do anything.  Please don't say anything to anyone."  I stood there for what seemed like an eternity.  Finally, she opened the door.  She could tell I'd been crying and must have sensed how bad I felt and how scared I was.  

"We need to talk" She said.  "But first there's something I need to know.  How long have you been doing this?"

And so we talked.  For a very long time. 

Love,

sissy terrie 👄

4 comments:

  1. i got caught by one of my best friends, they had left their house and i went in and up to his mom's bed room, I had on her bra, panties, and was slipping into a pair of pantyhose when I heard their van pull back in. I took off the hose and and the bra, still wearing her panties, I rushed to the hall way and was pulling on my jeans when my friend came running up the stairs and right into me in the hall way half dressed and wearing his mothers panties. He asked what I was doing? I made up a half lame excuse about we had no water at my house and was taking a shower??? I was in full panic mode at the time. He was in a hurry went to his room to get what ever it was he had forgotten and then rushed pass me back down stairs to the car, I let myself out the back way and run home to my basement, hoping it was all a bad dream, but when I unbottoned my jeans, there wear the satin and lace panties of his moms. I ran back to their house and returned the underwear and came home. We never really spoke much about the incident, and if fact did not talk much at all after that... I kept my distance, and our friendship kind of dissolved from there. However, I still snuck back to their house a few times to wear his mothers pretty lingerie and dress and some of his older sisters body suits and underwear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love that excuse...."no water at my house"...LOL

      How about "your mother's panties are just so much prettier than my mom's!"

      xox terrie

      Delete
  2. Wow...That must have been quite an experience. Do share!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts