About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Saturday, December 5, 2020

A Different Kind of Chastity

The sorority of sissies who are in some form of chastity continues to grow.  Each of our stories are different in some way.  Some of us had a yearning to be locked up by our wives or girlfriends, others not so much.

Today's post comes courtesy of Nancy, a sissy friend of mine who's willing to share her own chastity story.  It's the first in a mini-series of posts I'm sure you'll enjoy.

Welcome Nancy!

xox

sissy terrie 


Kelly & Me

After the kids left home, I thought there would be more time and freedom for sex, but my wife Kelly showed little interest. One evening after a few glasses of wine, I told her how much I loved her, how attracted I was to her, and asked if there was anything I could do to increase her interest in our sex life. She asked if she could be completely honest even if she had things to say that might be hard for me to hear. I was worried but agreed. 


 

This is how the conversation went:

Kelly: “If I am honest with you, will you be honest with me?”

Me: “Yes, of course.”

Kelly: “The last time we had sex, do you think I had an orgasm?”

Me: “Um, no, I don’t think so.”

Kelly: “And the time before that?”

Me: “I don’t remember…”

Kelly: “Well, I do…I did not…nor the time before that, and on and on. It actually has been some time.”

I was having trouble looking at her. I knew things hadn’t gone all that well, but didn’t realize.

Kelly: “Do you remember how long you lasted those last few times?”

Me: “Five, six minutes?”

Kelly: (laughing) “Oh my goodness! That would be wonderful. I checked the clock on the bedside stand. More like one or two minutes.” She sighed, leaned back in here chair. “Go to the garage, get  a tape measure.

I did as she asked. When I returned, she’d removed her top, exposing her black lace bra holding her ample breasts.

Kelly: “Come here. Drop you pants and make it hard.” She put out her hand and I handed her the tape measure. When I was erect, she learned forward and extended the tape measure. “Just over four inches. As difficult as it may be for you to hear this, after three children, your penis is too small for me. I have barely been able to feel it for years.”

I wanted to cry. But I had asked for the truth. My penis shrank in embarrassment.

Kelly: “I’ve been thinking, and I believe I have a solution. The last time I had an orgasm you provided it with your tongue. I am done with your tiny dick. You want to fuck me, from now on, you will provide me with an orgasm every time we make love – with your mouth.”

Me: “But, but, …

Kelly: “But nothing. You have been selfish for a long time. Do you want access to my pussy?

Me: Yes.

Kelly: “Then it will be with your mouth only. Let me ask you this? Have you been masturbating? The truth! Because I believe you have.

Me: (red-faced) Yes.

Kelly: “Well. That stops now.” She hiked up her skirt, spread her legs, pulled aside her panties, and pointed to her crotch. “Get over here and start sucking and I will tell you how we’re going to stop your nasty masturbation.”


 To be continued...

Nancy

1 comment:

Popular Posts