About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, December 6, 2020

Panties & Hose

i've always found the sight of pretty panties under pantyhose or tights to be very sexy.

However...how can you blame anyone for sliding their pantyhose down to reveal such a pretty panty?

Sexy isn't it?

love,

sissy terrie  πŸ‘„

9 comments:

  1. 1 fact though, Panties Over Hose, help keep them up ~ from sagging..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unless you have sagging panties to begin with, then you're out of luck. Or maybe put a girdle over your pantyhose, one that's tight enough to hold you (and your saggy hose and panties) together!

      Delete
  2. super cute picture! Something all sissies can really enjoy. I think I had these same panties in pink once upon a time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone..my fem name is Reyna..and I just love wearing pantyhose and panties..love the sensual feeling of pantyhose sliding on just shaved legs..and πŸ’˜ guys who dress 🀟✌🏳️‍πŸŒˆπŸ’˜

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps..i just purchased my first high heels..and just love themπŸ’—

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. congratulations! Now be sure to practice regularly

      Delete
  5. adorably sexy, silky panties ! Oh, I'm in panty heaven !Pantyhose over them will enhance the frictikn, especially the control top kjnd !

    ReplyDelete
  6. the friction, and the control top kind, of course - silly bimbo me !

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts