About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Monday, August 31, 2020

Kevin's Cuckold Dream

Welcome to The Sissy Bedtime Reader, a collection of stories, pictures, thoughts, ideas and other things of interest to the submissive sissy male.  Your submissions are welcome, but their publication is left solely to the discretion of our editorial board :)

Today's submission is from "Kevin", an admitted cuckold wannabe with a wife who's thinking of testing the waters.  Enjoy.

My Cuckold Dream


I knelt outside the bedroom feeling as submissive as I ever had in my life.

I was dressed in a plaid skirt, knees socks, mary jane shoes, a white blouse and a big white bow in my hair.  My cock swelled inside my plain cotton white panties.

I looked up at Him all doe-eyed.

He reached down to put his finger on my lips.  I opened my mouth and began to suck the finger, my lips firmly surrounding it.

"Are you my good girl?" He asked me.

I nodded in the affirmative.

"I want to hear you say it" He said as the finger came out of my mouth.

"Yes Sir" I answered.  "I am your good girl."

He smiled at me and said "Good girl."

He put his thumb to my lips.  First I licked it, then sucked on it obediently.


He smiled at me.  I did my best to smile back at Him, His thumb slowly moving in and out of my mouth.

"You're going to be the best little sissy girl I've ever had" He said.

My heart beat faster, my face got red and I got harder in the panties.

"I'm going to need that pretty little mouth" He said.  With His other hand, He reached down to His crotch and rubbed His impressive cock.

"Is my little girl ready?" He asked wiggling His thumb a bit in my mouth before sliding it out slowly.

"Yes Sir" I answered with as much obedience and humility as I could muster.

"Call me Daddy from now on" He said.

"Yes Daddy" I answered.

He undid his belt buckle, lowered the zipper to His pants and pulled the front of His white briefs down to reveal His massive manhood.

"Let's get it ready for Mistress" He smiled.

Behind the door to the bedroom lay my Wife, waiting patiently for "Daddy" in our marital bed.



3 comments:

Popular Posts