About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

My Sissy Work Space

The first time I was made to go to housework at Karl's house, I was quite impressed with the work bench and the array of tools he had in his garage.  

Karl's not a carpenter or anything (by profession he's an accountant) but like many men he simply enjoys fixing and building things, can do lots of things himself and just likes to "putter around."  As he puts it he enjoys "having a private workspace."

That's not necessarily an alpha thing, though his work bench does have a very masculine look and feel to it.

I like having a private work place also and I'm certainly no alpha!

Mine just has a feminine look and feel to it.

Love,

sissy terrie 💗



4 comments:

  1. Happy to see you blogging again terrie! That's a work space any sissy would be proud of :)
    ~Sierra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sierra. A sissy friend actually designed it for me :)

      Delete
  2. oh terrrie, I just love what you did here!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts