About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Petticoat Punishment

It's the oxymoron of all oxymorons...at least for some of us.

Who would every consider being put into petticoats as "punishment?"

I mean really?  Even if your dress is too short...

Or...you have to pose in front of your Wife's friend? Or lover?

Or just pose in the park?

The power of the petticoat just overwhelms us with femininity...and all is good.

Love,

sissy terrie 💕


6 comments:

  1. One boy's punishment is another sissy's pleasure. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh for sure! And even those who feel "punished" often become "converts!"

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  2. Doesn't look too punishing to me!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really Kaaren? You surprise me all the time ;-)

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  3. I want to "punished" in those polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love that dress also...just can't seem to make up my mind!

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete

Popular Posts