About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Thursday, August 22, 2024

"Let Me Count the Ways..."

It has been "69" days since my last orgasm; an appropriate number don't you think?

A submissive who frequents this site from time to time sent me the following photo from and link to the "Becca Bellamy" web site...

Becca Bellamy

Talk about teasing a sissy cuckold when they're very vulnerable...and horny.

You can read the Becca's post by clicking on the link below the picture, but here are a few "highlights"/ways She suggests...(my comments in pink).

  • While he’s having sloppy seconds sex after your bull - I haven't even had this privilege in just over three weeks. 
     

  • While telling him how much you love him for finding you a superior man to fuck - That might work...if I weren't in a cage.
     

  • While he’s fucking you with a condom because your bull is the only one that gets to cum inside you - Sure thing, as if that is ever going to happen!

     There are more tortuous ideas for you to enjoy, among them Mistress using a strap-on on me.  Maybe this weekend.   I'm hoping.

    Love,

    sissy terrie

     


4 comments:

  1. "Mindfuckery"...it's an art form. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms. Vanessa...YOU go that right :(

      Delete
    2. Ms. Vanessa...above reply was little old me...

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  2. Hope you had an enjoyable weekend terri :)

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts