About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, October 3, 2021

Called to Service

We were dinner guests at a neighbors last night and it was a very uncomfortable evening for me.  My discomfort had nothing to do with the neighbors (who were wonderful hosts) the dinner or the libations they served (which were all excellent) but instead with what took place shortly before we made our way to their home.

What had been an otherwise busy and "vanilla" Saturday with both of us catching up on a week's worth of things that hadn't been done and my doing some housework (wearing an apron if you're interested), quickly turned into a situation which left me both sexually satisfied and frustrated at the same time.  And as I said earlier very uncomfortable...for hours.

It all began as I was just about finished doing housework, when Diane came down wearing nothing but an open blouse and told me my services were needed upstairs.  "I want you to eat me."  Before I could say anything She added "Now.  Drop whatever. you're doing."

I've experienced this type of authoritative behavior before, but the impact it has on me never diminishes.  Her Dominance and control along with my submissiveness and obedience are on full display.  

I began to untie my apron as She walked away and as if She had eyes on the back of Her head said "Leave your apron on."

Less than a minute or two later I found myself kneeling at the foot of the bed with my face buried between Her thighs.  I could tell immediately that it wouldn't take Her long to achieve an orgasm. 

When it did arrive, it was powerful and She let me know it was.  The little time it took led Her to insist on another.  

My duties complete, She thanked me, gave me a kiss on my forehead and told me I could go finish whatever it was I was doing.

Life is full of surprises and strangely, much of it is a paradox.  What took place over the span of maybe 10 minutes satisfied the great need I have to be controlled by my Dominant Wife.  At the same time it left me frustrated that, unlike Diane, i had not physical sexual satisfaction.  

The discomfort I experienced came from my heightened state of sexual arousal and manifested itself inside the tiny pink cage I was wearing on my "privates."   

Love,

sissy terrie 💗

4 comments:

  1. i can well imagine the discomfort you must have felt! Sounds like Diane gave you an extra special, and delicious, treat. Isn't it great to have women like Diane in our lives.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It all began as I was just about finished doing housework, when Diane came down wearing nothing but an open blouse and told me my services were needed upstairs. "I want you to eat me." Before I could say anything She added "Now. Drop whatever. you're doing."

    Being unexpectedly summoned by your Mistress for required services is one of my very favorite things in life. Simply to be a part of Mistress K.'s need to be sexually satiated at any given, unplanned moment is a joy that can be very hard to explained to the uninitiated.

    Thank you for sharing my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We never use the phrase 'eat me' in our house. My wife simply says that she needs a blowjob. There is no confusion in our house because my sissy clit never goes anywhere near her mouth! Sissy Jenna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your most important horse, of course! I can’t help but think of the last image (post) Diane has on Her blog…

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts