About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

More Fully Feminine

Today is Wednesday and hump day (giggles) but it's also National Plus Size Appreciation Day.  Many of you know that I've always had an affinity to those sexy larger ladies, I thought I'd take a stroll down memory lace and feature some of the larger lovelies who've graced these (and other) pages of mine over the years.

Hope you enjoy!

I love her corset, but it's not the best asset of this particular photo...


 Maybe it's just the camera angle but, those dots are mesmerizing...

I could stare at this gusset all day long, maybe even into tomorrow!

And finally to fill out the foursome, a bottom that is in dire need of a submissive sissy's attention...

Hey, someone's got to attach those garters!

Love,

sissy terrie 👄


1 comment:

Popular Posts