About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Friday, October 1, 2021

What Day is it?

Did you know that today is National Hair Day?  I hope you didn't forget.  It may be too late to book an appointment at your favorite hair salon...

I'm quite sure I'm not the only sissy who enjoys the attention and pampering that a good hairdresser can provide...

Then there's the fun of sitting under the dryer with the other gurls...

Personally, I jut love the feminine feeling of having my hair in rollers...


 But if you can't make it to the salon today, why not just put a pretty ribbon in your hair?

Love,

sissy terrie 💗

2 comments:

  1. i do love a trip to the salon, mostly for the scalp massage and the chit chat.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going to have a mani pedi, I can not imagine how fun it would be to do the entire feminine salon experience! I would love to have rollers in my hair!
    hugs,
    laci

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts