About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, October 17, 2021

Sissy Sunday

Happy Sunday!

I just haven't had any time to blog recently.  Thanks to those of you who have reached out to me and asked if I was ok.  Your concern means the world to me. 

I do have lots to share with you and hopefully I will do that soon.  

Diane's been incredibly as well and getting a little antsy (horny) as She hasn't been with Karl in more than two weeks.  Though I've satisfied Her in the normal ways I do, She reminds me that there are some things She needs a real man for.  

So what's so "sissy" about this Sunday?

A couple of things:

  • Diane's going to make love to me this afternoon
  • I'm wearing a corset and ruffled panties in anticipation

I'm not wearing garters like this sexy girl though.  I have lace top thigh highs instead.

Love,

sissy terrie 👄

3 comments:

  1. There you are. I was worried about you. ;-) Not really. Glad to see back on the air.

    You are quite the lucky gurl terrie ... knowing that your beautiful Mistress Wife will be making love to you today. I hope it's everything each of you are hoping for! I'd love to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a macho man, but deep down inside, there's at least 10% of me is sissy. This is my secret.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts