About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Friday, September 23, 2022

Five Star Panties!!!

You know you're a sissy when your inbox is full of promotions from lingerie retailers like Bali, Wacoal, Jockey, Her Room, Shadowline, Vanity Fair and more!  I do look at all of them, some longer than others because let's be honest, gurls like us love to browse, but some are more eye-catching to me than others.

This one gave me pause because it features one of my favorites...

   Shop Now!!!!

If I were to give my own review of the "Perfectly Yours Ravissant" panty by Vanity Fair, I'd be much more effusive than my "sister" Donna.  But don't just take my word for it, here are a few reviews from friends and other sissy acquaintances...

"For a sissy who is not caged, the feminine silliness of the Ravissant panty is absolutely divine. Not only that, the full cut gives a very sissy look and this is one of the few mainstream panties widely available in pink. I wear them most of the time"  Sissy Nancy (a dear friend of Terrie's)

"I have been wearing these panties ever since I would sneak them out of my mom's lingerie drawer as a teenager. Very comfortable and soft. Also last through hundreds of washings. Very good style for me too.  When my wife discovered my love of panties, she became a fan of these also!"  Pamela from the Big Apple

"These are just what we as a couple needed; panties that we both love and can share, though I tend to prefer the pastels while my wife Candi likes the darker shades.  We both wear size 7's also.  Lots of Ravissants in our household."   Candi & Doug, Orlando FL

"I like the product and I wear them all the time."  Matt Haliwell, Amazon customer

"I tried these at a lingerie sale and bought more at Amazon. These are my favorite panties at this time. Finding 100% nylon panties is hard. The Ravissant are a close 2nd. I like Shadowline very much.( Vanity Fair does not make a hipster.) For a full size briefs these are so comfortable. I have worn them to work or home , even sleep in them. I don't need lace, but glad I went out on a limb. Are nylon panties for men? Yes! For some of us . Men's underwear is so uncomfortable , who wants to go back to them? A joy to sleep in these."  BLP, Male Amazon customer

Please leave your own comments.  I'm quite sure there are more of you wearing Ravissants than many people think!

 

Love,

sissy terrie who's in her pink Ravissants today! 💓

5 comments:

  1. Two of my favorite style panties are the Ravissants you mention and the VF Lace Nouveau's. Problem is getting the latter in pink. I think they are losing market share since most of us love pink!

    Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think full cut panties like those you mentioned are very "womanly" and make me feel like a housewife. I do enjoy the Lace Nouveau styles because of the lace insets around the legs.

    Her sissy pet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m another tray loves VF Ravissant and other nylon grannies they make!! There is nothing more comfortable!! I seem to have migrated for sexy bikinis to these over time as my favorites… who knew?!?
    And, they are so sensual and a delight to “play” in … thin and roomy, so my clit can be fully enjoyed through them. I never forget to squirt! ;)
    I do wish theyd have more cooors and patterns, and some of the newer ones seem to have thinner material, so aren’t quite as rugged for my sissy lkay activities. But just wonderful!
    Thanks for the opportunity to comment, SaraE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought two pairs. Red and purple. I'm wearing the red ones now. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo ptefiero tanga hilo dental. Mi esposa colecciona para mi. Me las clava antes del strapon. Super caliente deseo algun amigo de ella y me consuelo tragando su cnsolador atando mi pene para volca mas lento con su tanguita! Como tienta el hilo clavado a fondo! Disfrutenlo!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts