About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Friday, September 9, 2022

The Power of Words

 "There is nothing so powerful as truth - and often nothing so strange."

                                                                                             Daniel Webster

Oral eroticism isn't limited to physical or tactile activities like kissing, sucking and licking to make contact with someones body or genital areas.

Oral eroticism also includes the spoken word.  

The latter "touches" the human mind.

Which do YOU think has the more profound effect?

Love,

sissy terrie 💕

5 comments:

  1. It’s all a “head” game. You manipulate her physically, she manipulates you psychologically . Win/win. SPQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me a while to realize this was better for all of us! SaraE

    ReplyDelete
  3. More profound effect? I really don't and therefore will take the easy way by saying that neither alone is anywhere nears as profound as either is when combined with the other. How's that for dodging the question?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hecho ya una SISSY dire que todo hace falta. Es hermoso cuando mimujerexplota con mi lenguita! Y cuando le relato alguna penetracion fuerte, grande y graciosa. Cuando ya desatada se devora un gran consolador que antes me hizo chupar a fondo. Sus gemidos me hacen explotara mi!l. Cuando exita sus senos para hacerme acabar mi pene dormido no habla pero ruge pantera !blanca!



    l

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's what my wife always tells me. I'm only good for my tongue and her boyfriend will take care of fucking her.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts