About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Thursday, September 15, 2022

The Sissy Curtsey

The first time I was made to curtsey in front of someone was when Diane made me do it in front of Her.  Dressed in a little girls dress we'd purchased online from the JC Penney catalog in a "Girls Plus" size with a petticoat and ruffled panties, I curtsied over and over until She thought I got it right.   It was a little embarrassing even though She was the only one who saw me do it.

My embarrassment would increase in intensity as time went on as i was made to curtsey in the presence of others at a fetish party, then in front of Her best friend Linda and eventually in front of Her Alpha Lover.  All of these were very humbling experiences.  

The curtsdy has a long history.  In Victorian courts it was often seen as a signal of a young girl or woman being "available" for courtship.  It also became a symbol of submissiveness.  As "Miss Manners" describes puts it, the curtsdy is a "traditional gesture of an inferior to a superior."

Does anyone else have curtsey experiences to share?  

Love,

sissy terrie 💗



4 comments:

  1. Good to know. Thank you, M'lady. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a feminine image. Pretty girl, short ruffled skirt and the promise of a glimpse of petticoat when the curtsey is performed. Thank you for this and please include more references to this most important and submissive gesture whenever you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’d love to, but my Wife hasn’t made me.. sigh. SaraE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mi esposa posee unas faldas y minis super sexis.me apoya en ser sissy! Ya las lucire. Delante de sus amigos! Por supuesto con mi coleccion de lingerie que ella me presta y tembien prueba y sale de compras conmigo. Es una super hotwife! La adoro! Quique.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts