About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Washing Their Panties

Labor Day used to always symbolize the end of summer for me when I was a kid.  School never started until after the holiday.  It was a clear separation from the wild freedom of summer and the stricter routine of the school year.  As you get older, that separation of summer vacation and the school year gets increasingly blurred and vague.

In this part of the country, the school year actually starts in early August.   I don't think there are many school districts that wait for Labor Day to start their years.  There's no cooler weather where we are either.  We are still routinely hitting 100 degrees every day.  We just returned from some somewhat cooler weather by the ocean, but there's no real relief in sight for a drop in temperatures.

Vacations always mean that when I get back home, there's a pile, or two..or sometimes even three...of dainty delicates that need hand washing.  Diane's best friend Linda accompanied us on our getaway.  She's fully aware of our lifestyle and isn't shy about taking advantage of the services and duties a sissy wife like me can provide.

That's where the third pile of "dainty delicates" comes from.  I'll be hand washing Linda's lingerie today and delivering it to her either tomorrow or Friday. 

I hope I am "up" for the task!

Love,

sissy terrie 👄👄

5 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed your (i'm sure, much needed) time away! And, you better get busy on those panties! my Mistress gets grumpy when She runs out of clean undies :)

    ~sierra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good break Terri. How did Linda first become aware that you are a sissy?

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to wash another females panties along with your wife's and of course yours! Such a good sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since you are in chastity, I do not believe you are able to get “up” for anything. SPQ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely knowing they are talking about you and drinking wine while you work on their panty pile! SaraE

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts