About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, February 12, 2023

Super Sissy Sunday Thoughts

There's loads of indifference here about today's Super Bowl, with no real rooting interest for either team it's going to be just another game with hopefully a few interesting commercials and just maybe, someone will flash their pretty panties during the halftime show.  Who knows?

On a totally unrelated subject, I just happen to be thinking about...

...when I was young and I just knew I was different.  I thought there was really something wrong with me.  Whey did I love wearing panties (and other girly things) so much?

As scary as it was, I had all these weird fantasies that played through my mind.  My aunt would never do such a thing...or would she?

I never thought it would actually happen but thanks to my loving, understanding and beautiful Wife, many of those fantasies did come true!

Have a happy Super Bowl Sunday!

💋💋💋

sissy terrie 💓

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we grew up thinking we were the only ones. Obviously not. I often fantasized about having an older woman mentor me in the ways of a woman. nancy

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts