About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

A Life In Pink

Sometimes I get pretty jealous of other sissies. 

Take this one for instance...

I do have a pretty pink Holy Trainer chastity device like she does but...

I never get to wear black lace panties like she has.

I've only been allowed to wear soft pastel or floral panties, per order of my Mistress Wife Diane (MWD).

A few months ago, She decided that I'm only allowed to wear pink panties unless specifically directed otherwise.

Tomorrow is a matching panty day with my sissy sister Nancy, per orders of MWD.

We'll be in pink Dixie Belle panties if anyone is interested.

Kisses,

sissy terrie  💏

3 comments:

  1. Prefer pink Dixie Belles over black lace any day. IMO, black lace is for the Women we love, not for sissies! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree 100% with "anonymous" above. Black is for women. Your MWD is a good woman allowing you only pastels. Sissies need to be as feminine as possible! Pink, purple and especially polkadots are by far my favorite to wear :)

    ~Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Back terri and MWD! Pink cage and pink panties are a must for me! All self imposed in my case.
    hugs,
    laci

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts