About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

The Tipping Point

 The path, process and sometimes more formally, the procedure has been a long one.  From the time I first stepped into a pair of panties to where I am today...I've lost plenty of my masculinity.  I'm not sure exactly when or where the tipping point was when my femininity took over...


...but I'm quite sure I'm now past the point of no return.

Does anyone else ever feel that way?

Love,

sissy terrie 💕

4 comments:

  1. Terri,
    I know the point that started it and I would say that I willingly gave it up so save my relationship with my wife. I still have a persona and reputation in my professional life, but that is all tempered with willingly submitting and being emasculated so that my Mistress Wife knows that Iove and support her. Our relationship is far stronger than it ever was over 24 year ago when we were 2 Alphas knocking heads together. Accepting that she would be the lead in the relationship and my gradual and willing emasculation and feminization (and knowing that all that and the humiliation was a turn on) has been an important part of my journey.
    We certainly have no regrets about changing our lives or the way that I now am in the relationship.
    regards
    billie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure that you “lost” masculinity, or did you never have it in the first place, and it was more a process of accepting your femininity?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine was also given up quite some time ago though i am not sure i ever had much to start with. That said, there are occasions when i might do something that prompts Owner to remark 'god, you can sometimes still be such a man!' so there must be a smidgen left.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. AlI the time that my wife dressed me up in her clothes, I never thought that I had really lost my masculinity. But the first time a man took me in his arms and kissed me, I knew it was over. It was not because he could force me, it was because my mouth opened for his tongue.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts