About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Valentine's Day - 2023

 Found this poem I thought some might enjoy


Crossdress

                                                                                   by Jessica Caldwell
 
Your fingers gently caress
The hem of my skirt
With a look on your face
That makes my chest hurt

When asked what you’re thinking
You say you simply wish
That you had been born
Allowed to be so stylish

Then I snap to my feet
Pull you up by the hand
Throw open my closet
Hope you’ll understand

You sit before it a statue
But I see your eyes searching
So I pick your dress myself
I can feel your heart lurching

As I leave you to change
I promise all the time you need
For unlearning your upbringing
Cannot be forced with speed

When finally you emerge
Cheeks all ablaze
You’re swishing your skirt
But avoiding my gaze

I remind you you are welcome
To all else you could wear
Catch your eyes gently
See the light dancing there

We select the best accessories
You’ve quite excellent taste
And I can feel energy radiate
Once everything is placed

You stand in the mirror
And I think it’s the first time
I’ve seen you look at yourself
Without feeling it’s a crime

Uncertain words will reach you
Instead I bow low
Proffer up my hand
For there’s yet more to go

You hesitate only a moment
Before gripping tightly
While no music plays
We begin spinning lightly

Me with two left feet
And you your first high heels
Movements soft and careful
While you discover how it feels

 


 Happy Valentine's Day!

love,

sissy terrie 💞

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts