About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

"Still a Pantywaist"

Many of my CD and sissy friends are big fans of Full Cut/Granny Panties.  We all have our reasons of course, but I think a common thread (of nylon or cotton) is that they have a certainly "Womanly" or "Wifey" feel about them.

Here's something "Ashlee" submitted to me awhile ago.

For sissies...full coverage panties are desirable because the more silken material their rears can slide around on under their slips and petti's and chiffon dresses...the more girly is reminded that she is...a pantywaist...a prissy sissy that is meant to be aware of her frilly silky clothes at all times...the more it makes their bottoms so much more irresistible to fondle and spank.   Their tushes appear so silky and buttery soft to the touch and fun to look at.  Panties that fully encase and enclose their tiny bits, with pantylines visible to everyone under their clothes will help her realize her true feminine self but yet, they are, were and always will be...still a pantywaist!

Well said Ashlee.  I know the feeling!

Love,

sissy terrie

7 comments:

  1. Oh my Terrie, it is so wonderful to see you back here. I followed your blogs for a long time and this one rather "secretly." I think you will remember me from way back. Hope you keep posting and we can connect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Terrie, I accidentally left the previous comment anonymously. What a ditz!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy, What a surprise to hear from you! It has been an incredibly long time. I hope you are doing well. Best from the both of us. Please write when you can.

      Hugs

      your sissy friend terrie

      Delete
  3. Some of us are no longer 18 with a 24" waistline. Full cut panties make us look (and feel) much more feminine. Try walking around in granny panties and your boyfriend's XL shirt and see what reaction you get.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right Mary! Panties and a shirt as you describe are rather sexy. I know when my Wife does that with Her Lover's shirt it gets quite a reaction from this sissy cuckold!

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  4. Just a wonderful post! Obviously, I too am a sissy pantywaist! and I love it! I simply could not go on without my panties and especially my wonderful yummy nylon full cut Vanity Fairs! I do think part of my reason for loving them is that is what mommy wore, and of course that means that is what sissy wore when ever she had the chance, they were my first true love!
    Again, welcome back terrie and of course your wonderful wife as well Miss Diane!
    hugs,
    laci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vanity Fair used to be my favorite (especially the Lace Nouveau) until they stopped making them in pink. I love Shadowline's Dixie Belle and Lace full cuts now. Thank you for the comments Laci and also for the pretty pictures you sent!

      sissy terrie

      Delete

Popular Posts