About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Wednesday, May 1, 2024

May Day! May Day! - Time to Enjoy Yourself!!!!

Did you know that May is International Masturbation Month?


And also, May 28th is International Masturbation day?

I know it may seem a little strange to read about this on a blog written by someone who's been locked in chastity 99% of the time for more than 9 years.  That doesn't mean that I haven't masturbated in all that time.  When there's a will (along with a benevolent Mistress) there's a way!

So why wait until May 28th to have a good time and partake in a little bit (or a lot) of self love?  Why not do it today? 

And while you're at it, think about sharing with us how it went.   

Here's something from a post I put up in August '2022 on Sissy Masturbation

All I'd like to know is...


Please share.  Don't limit yourself to just the physical or positioning aspect of it (of course those are important) but feel free to expound on any favorite toys, articles of lingerie, scenes, etc.  

I'm sure readers would love to hear.  Anonymous comments are welcome :)

Kisses,

👄👄👄 sissy terrie 👋👏👌

4 comments:

  1. sissy terrie, I think of all the sissies on the internet, you were the one that inspired me to most to lock up my little princess! I have to do it on my own as my wife hates the idea or me being feminine or sissy in any way. I had myself locked for the past 30 hours and have released today, to have a round of golf and then this evening, putting on some pretty pink bra and panties, (well, I am wearing the panties all day while I golf) some other pink lingerie and will be teasing and rubbing my silky pink nighty over my nylon panties, until I can simply edge no more and make wonderful sissy into my panties! That is my favorite way to masturbate, and honestly the only sex i ever have these days.
    hugs,
    laci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masturbation "Day"? What the hell am I supposed to do the other...364 days of the year? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now Laci, I know you are a very, very good golfer, but you really have to learn to play the game while locked in chastity. It was a bit challenging for me at first I adjusted and it only took about 4-5 months to get back to my regular game :)

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
    2. Ms. Vanessa,

      I think for Mistress' like You and my Mrs. every day is Masturbation Day. You make your own rules.

      Respectfully,

      sissy terrie

      Delete

Popular Posts