About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Friday, April 26, 2024

Bridal Lingerie

Thankful to be back after a hiatus of sorts.  While i am a bit more "mature" since i posted last, things are going well here.  Still in chastity, pantied and ever-so-submissive. 

Hope to post once or twice a week as time allows.   Maybe some old friends will return.

Missed you all!  

Today's topic deals with one of mine and other CD's lifelong fantasies of being a bride and is taken from one of my favorite websites, Lingerie Briefs.

Bridal Synergy

                                                                                        By Ellen Lewis

The synergy between the bridal and lingerie industries has always fascinated me. It’s not about the wedding. It’s all about the artistry, the cherished memories unique to these tableaux.   Exquisite laces, delicate embroideries, luxurious fabrics, treasured details, pearls, crystals, floral motifs are all assembled in an enchanting conclave of beauty. Basking on this assortment, one can easily grasp how a woman’s sense of self would be enhanced by wearing any piece. I asked multiple brands to send me a few images of their Spring 24 bridal collections. The extraordinary response forced me to deeply edit some amazing choices. I just might expand on some later in the season.

Bridal Synergy

 Click on the link below the picture for more beautiful bridal lingerie!

Hope to see you here again soon.

love,

sissy terrie

 


3 comments:

  1. As life long crossdresser I always had a fantasy of dressing as a bride from the lingerie, stockings and bridal dress with vial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! i'm so happy to see you posting again! i've missed you dearly *kiss*

    Like most sissies, i too have a deep fantacy for being the bride. my Wife and i have discussed it in the past. If we ever do renew our vows, we will do it where i can experience fully being the bride!

    ~sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terrie, I have loved your blog for a long time. I'm so happy to see you back at it that I'm going to bust out some special occasion panties tonight :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts