About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Saturday, September 25, 2021

Sissy Cuckold Panties - Why be Boring?

Happy Saturday!

Consider this an informal "Panty Poll" of sorts.  The stimulus for this post came just moments ago when Diane informed me that Karl would be over this evening and spending the night.

"I'd like you in some special panties" She said.  "Maybe something a little sissier that usual."  I just love how She has a way of arousing me in an instant.  

I smile and answered "Of course Mistress."

Is there a better way to start the day?

As a girl who enjoys a fuller cut panty most of the time, I have an idea which panty I'm going to wear tonight.  It's a big fantasy of mine to have some sissy friends over and help me get ready for just such occasions and "letting the decide" what panties I should wear.  

So...just imagine that you're going to choose the panties Diane's lover Karl will see me in.  Which one of these would YOU choose?

Number 1...


Number 2...



Number 3....


Or number 4....


I love them all but....

Love,

sissy cuckold terrie 👄


8 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say I LOVE your blog! I really like #1. I think it's really cute! If I had to choose another one, I'd go with #4..It looks so sheer and pretty with the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely #4...no need to hide your excitement tonight, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No.1 or 3, both so pink, roomy and just...sissy ! (No.4 is very sexy, too !)Hope you have matching pink bras with lots of lace...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the #1 panties! The colour is so pretty and i adore the sweet detailing and the frilly elasticated leg edging. So gurlie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Probably something plastic lined, sounds like you will be dripping a lot

    ReplyDelete
  6. i genuinely cannot choose between as all are lovely.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh number 3!!! i can't get over how pretty they look. Soft smooth satin, pretty delicate lace, and that floral pattern down the side... mmm delicious!

    ~sierra

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts