About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Friday, September 17, 2021

Wearing Pantyhose - With or Without Panties

I think most women (and cd's, sissies, etc.) prefer to wear panties under their pantyhose.  

I could be wrong.   

I had packed some pantyhose on a business trip I took this week.  I only did so because I like the feel of them and I felt like doing something a little risque - going through security at the airport and maybe having to take my shoes off and let everyone see I wasn't wearing "socks."  The whole thing was unlikely since I have TSA PreCheck, but you never know.

So what's your preference?  Going "au naturel" under your pantyhose?

Or wearing some pretty panties?

Love

sissy terrie 👄


8 comments:

  1. I never wear tights (as we call them over here) without knickers (as we call them over here!) Sissy Jenna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer to wear my panties OVER my pantyhose, to make it easier for people to get a peek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sissy prefers to wear her panties under her pantyhose, unless, they are crotch less or if I have made an access hole in the front, then I wear them over my pantyhose! Sometimes a sissy just wants to play and keep her pantyhose on the entire time!
    hugs,
    laci

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sissy prefers to wear her panties under her pantyhose they help keep me tucked away,no unsightly bulges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i tend to prefer stockings over tights. i am with you though on the thrill of airport security, especially a 'pad down' whilst wearing a padded bra and locked in my chastity cage 😳

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Personally....I don't like pantyhose at all....
    I always prefer stockings!
    And if I had to wear them then it would definitely be panties under for me....
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  7. Panties under for me. I would hate to have my chastity cage snag the delicate nylon and create a run!

    ~sierra

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always wear panties under my hose...it's one more layer of femininity to enjoy. And if I don't wear them, my cock looks so delicious under the silky sheer nylon that I spend all day wishing I could suck every drop of cum from my cock;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts