About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?

No, this post isn't about cuckolding;  a steamy scenario where Diane's Lover Karl is the dinner guest I'm waiting on in a sexy sissy maids uniform.  Not even close.

I'm away for a couple days by myself on a work related trip and was invited to dinner at the home of a peer of mine.  I flew in earlier than usual so I could make the dinner and on the way to their place I stopped to by a bottle of wine for the hosts.

While waiting to check out I was behind a woman who caught my eye because of her beautiful brown hair.  She also had a pair of sandals and a purse that I thought were very stylish.  I only got to see her from behind (which was quite pleasant) until it was her turn to check out.  As she prepared to pay for her items I also saw that she was wearing glasses.  

The customer in front of her had experienced some problems with the credit card processor and sure enough, so did she.  During the back and forth conversation between the woman and the sales associate, I noticed that the "woman" had a very masculine sounding voice.  Without obviously staring, closer inspection made me think that she was a biological male who was perhaps transitioning or maybe just going out dressed as a female.  Were it not for her voice, I would have never suspected anything.

Part of me was envious.  I got to thinking how it might have been fun to check into my hotel, get all prettied up and my "terrie" clothes and head to my dinner invite.

 

Instead, I wore some boring khakis, golf shirt and blue blazer.  But underneath were some simple but feminine pink panties and chastity cage; ever-present reminders of who I really am. 

Love,

sissy terrie 💓

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy who you are and don't be envious of others.

    When you get home, give Diane a kiss and say thank you for all she has done for you. (Give Karl a kiss too if he will allow it.)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts