About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Cuckold Sundays

Happy Sunday!

When Diane's Lover spends the night, I always have to make sure I'm up early enough to serve them coffee when they wake up.

Diane might simply open the master bedroom door and shout out "Coffee please?" or something similar and I make my way upstairs with two piping hot cups of coffee just the way they like them.

I'm also dressed appropriately.

Not very sissy, but very "fitting."

Love,

sissy cuckold terrie 💗💙💗


5 comments:

  1. No....I think it's very Sissy to serve your wife and her lover their morning coffee while wearing a pink dress!!!
    It may not have all the satin and lace but.....it's a pink dress!!!!
    I don't think many real men are wearing pink dresses on Sunday mornings!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do live a charmed life girlfriend!
    hugs,
    laci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaaren is right. You could be any more "sissy" in that moment! A perfect sissy dressed appropriately, serving her Mistress and her Lover coffee in the morning. Sometimes i envy you :-x

    ~sierra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the dress is absolutely adorable Terrie!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts