About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Friday, September 10, 2021

Vintage Views - Babydolls on Parade

 Let me apologize for the lack of editorial content today.  It's a busy week.

 I'll let this montage of beautiful babydoll pajamas do the talking!


 After all, doesn't every sissy love babydoll pajamas?

 Love,

 sissy terrie 👄

3 comments:

  1. Some interesting famous models in there: Joey Heatherton, Natalie Wood, Yvonne Craig (Batgirl)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely. It was a very classy era of femininity!

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  2. I love them so much more with the cap or puffy sleeve, so much more fun and sissy then thin straps!
    hugs,
    laci

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts