About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Friday, September 3, 2021

Feminine Friday

Good morning!

I'm in a really good place this morning.  It's one of those rare days that I'm caught up on most things and I have most of the day to myself.  The day's been given an extra level of girly excitement when Diane expressed Her desire that I be ready to be Her "sexy girl" later tonight.

The comment resulted in an instant reaction within the confines of the little pink cage.  It also made me feel so "wifey."   I think I'm going to spend the whole day primping!

I hope your Friday is as girly as mine is going to be!

Love,

sissy terrie

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Very lucky gurl indeed! i hope we hear about your wonderful sissy gurly day :)

    ~sierra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope it is a lovely Friday terri!
    hugs,
    laci

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts