About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Monday, September 13, 2021

Kinky Art Appreciation

Granted, this is all from a FemDom/sissy perspective.  

A few of pictures from some of my favorite artists that touch one or more of my "buttons."

I've always loved Rodzo's approach to FemDom.  Plenty of facesitting upon helpless mails, with the smothering often at the hands (and buttocks) of beautiful curvy women.  This poor boy was surprised his kinky girlfriend had a big sister...

This rendition of a pretty woman in a vintage babydoll pajama makes me swoon.   They don't make them with those puffy sleeves anymore...

Something from the great Sardax, who always seems to capture the scene like an Oscar-winning director.  The photo soothes with dominance and submission, with a sissy maid as the centerpiece no less...

And finally something from Youmine'-guo that features my favorite position - my legs spread and in the diaper position to accept Mistress' penetration.

I hope everyone had as wonderful a weekend as I did.  I was in bra and thigh highs while we did this by the way.  My panties had already been tossed aside.

Love,

sissy terrie 💋💋💋

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts