About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Friday, September 24, 2021

Sissies on Scooters...

Well, you don't think we'd be driving Harleys do you?


 My sissy friend (and somewhat neighbor) Lavender Sachet (that's right...that's her name.  Don't you love it?) has a thing for riding scooters dressed up all nice and pretty.  

Here she is enjoying the welcoming city of San Francisco...

Further down the coast in LA, sissy surfers are more likely to be driving (and dressing in) something more appropriate for Santa Monica Boulevard....


 As for me, I don't want to stand out too much.  This one's a little more reserved in my opinion.

Check out Lavender's Tumblr blog "sissies on SCOOTERS."  What else did you expect her to call it?

Love,

sissy terrie (born to be mild) 👄
 

1 comment:

  1. How adorable your friend looks with her matchibg scooter, and what a fabulous name she has too!

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts