About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, September 19, 2021

Sissy Decisions

My sexy sissy European gurlfriend cindy did some serious shopping last week.  First, she bought a new dress...

Then, among other things she purchased some very pretty panties...

So today, she asked me which pair she should wear with that dress.

I told her I couldn't decide unless she took a vacation this winter and modeled them for me.

Otherwise, I'll just have to tell her which panties my readers chose!

Just let me know.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

Hugs and kisses,

sissy terrie  💕💕💕

4 comments:

  1. IMHO. Cindy should choose the lighter, contrasting pair to go under her new red dress. A Woman would probably wear black under that dress — but a sissy, pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disagreeing with Nancy, I think the deeper red panties are the right choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do love them both, but i think i would wear the deep red panties with that pretty dress. And a matching bra and garter belt, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not agree more, Dear: matchie matchie !

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts