About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Living in a Female Led Relationship

Some mid-week thoughts and free advice on "living the life"...

After having written about some of our (Mistress and mine) more steamy scenes, those where She exerts Her sexual dominance and prowess over me, I'm often inundated with private emails and comments here telling me what a "lucky sissy" I am.  

I always love receiving those comments and hearing those words.  They are reminders that I should never take Diane's love for granted - NEVER.  They make me realize how many "men" out there who have desires that are very similar to mine never get the opportunity to experience some of the things I do.

At the same time a real life Female Led Relationship involves so much beyond the sex.  It's not always about chastity, feminization, strap-on sex, body worship, discipline, humiliation, etc.  Though all of these when taken in their totality play an important part in our lives, the fact is that as we've matured, they are not THE most important, nor are they the things that keep it all together.

The things that happen in our daily lives that are influenced by my surrendering control to Diane serve as the foundation of our relationship.  Let me give you some examples.  These are things I learned years ago from a dear friend, "Jane", a submissive wife to her dominant husband.  Diane and me knew the couple very well. As a submissive cd/sissy, I could relate to Jane and she even served as a "mentor" to me in some ways.  The following is a few pieces of advice she gave me.  Note that I've made "gender specific" changes to reflect our own specific situation.  She called them Jane's Rules...

Terry's Rules

Never React Immediately

Take your time responding - When something makes you uncomfortable, you don't agree with something, something angers you or you just flatly disagree, think about your response carefully before saying something.  

Compliment Her Regularly

Appreciate Her - Whenever She does something nice to or for you, take the time to thank Her properly. Point out Her achievements and praise Her.  Never let a day go buy without complimenting Her and thanking Her.

Don't be Upset When She's in a Bad Mood

Consider Her Feelings - When She's in a bad mood and not paying attention to your needs, don't whine or nag, be  patient and supportive of Her.  Be there for Her, just as She is there for you. 

Smile More - Be Happy

Make Her happier by being happy yourself - As Her submissive you must be attentive to Her needs and moods.  Your own mood is important as well.  No one likes being with a submissive who isn't in a bood mood.  Make an effort to appreciate the little things; this will put you in a better mood.  Your smile and happiness will make the world of difference to Her. 

Give Her Space 

Don't bother Her with too many questions - If you can tell She isn't feeling well, not talkative, etc. give Her some space and don't be constantly asking Her if you can do something for Her.  Ask once and if She says "No" then you must accept it, take a step back and wait patiently until you are needed.  

These are some of the suggestions Jane provided me.  There's more and they are all pretty simple and wise.  They may appear to be easy but they can be more difficult than you think to get used to.  Success starts when you, the submissive agrees to surrender control to your Dominant.  Once you've fully accepted that, it becomes much easier.  

Remember - "To thine own self be true."

Finally, a special shout-out to Jane who will always be a dear and loving friend.

Love,

sissy terrie 💕

3 comments:

  1. you couldn't have said this any better! So many people think that a FLR is all about the sex, and sure, for most it is. That's how it starts... well, at least for us it did.

    your rules are GOLDEN! i love them. Most of them, i'm pretty good at doing already. Some, i certainly need some work on, but for the most part i follow them all to an extent.

    cheers
    sierra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of those rules are good ones to follow in any marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with Dani. Only difference being, as subs, we do these things because She deserves it without selfishly expecting reciprocity. I am honored to be allowed to serve Her. I accept that my marriage is not equal.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts