About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Two Sissies

 It's been awhile since I had a "Two for Tuesday" feature.

 For me, the femininity of these two outfits speak for themselves...


 Not sure I would have been good at ballet, but I certainly would have enjoyed giving it a try.


 

The full frothiness of this petticoat dress ensures that you're going to get plenty of attention.  I think I'd wear a simple white panty with it.  

Love,

sissy terrie 👄

 

3 comments:

  1. Forget dancing! I’d love to wear the petticoat dress while completing my domestic duties. Of course I would need Mistress’s permission to cover it with a pretty apron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about a diaper and white plastic pants for numer 2?

    ReplyDelete
  3. White panties and nude pantyhose with that second dress would be so very classy!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts