About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Cuckolding Memories

Cuckolding is a lot like ice cream.  It comes in a wide variety of flavors.  The cuckold relationship I happen to find myself in now was a long drawn out process.  One that started out with the discussion phase, an affair, meeting Her lover, my getting involved, chastity, etc.  

At every stage in the process, there was plenty of teasing that came with it.  That teasing is what made the whole thing both more difficult and worthwhile....both can be true at the same time.

The most memorable of teases were the pictures I'd receive by text while the two of them were together...

D would always have some comment to make later on after she would see the picture he'd sent me.  Often she'd be upset with the picture for one reason or another, saying something like "that picture makes my ass look big."

I'm quite sure Karl didn't mind.

love,

sissy terrie 💓

2 comments:

  1. I've always loved sending my cuckold pictures of my lovers cocks, me with lovers, before, during and after. That extra level of teasing, taunting, torment, him knowing his wife is out having a fantastic time, with another man...and without him, evil and delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts