About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Monday, July 22, 2024

Those Bi Desires

Sometimes my feminine desires take me places I used to be so reluctant to explore or even think about.  I've become far more accepting of not only my desires but how others choose to live their lives in search of happiness.  

This blog has given me the opportunity to express some of those desires, as well as others' expressions of their own feelings...


My ripe, fertile body. 

My slim waist. 

My shapely hips. 

My big butt. 

I feel so ready to meet a strong, sexy and virile man. To become his wife.

And after a good, hard fucking, the mother of his children.

Love,

sissy terrie 💗

3 comments:

  1. It is good to have an opportunity to explore your desires and find out more about yourself, even if just on a page. We are all of us different and unique in our own way.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely bottom! Spank it, fuck it. Spank it, then fuck it. Fuck, then spank it.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts