About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Monday, July 8, 2024

Bra Shopping - The Amazon Way

Been on vacation and haven't had time to post or do some "sissy shopping."   

It's been awhile since D and I have gone shopping together for panties, dresses and the like.  Today, with Amazon it's just making us so lazy.

In fact this morning while enjoying my coffee out of my sissy coffee mug I said "Alexa, find me a bra that fits" and this is what I got...

New! Fit Fully Yours ALEXA ~ A Lacy, Chic & Strappy Collection

The new Alexa Lace Bra is a stunner in Vintage Rose! With its see-through, cut and sewn design and top-cup lace embroidery, it exemplifies sophistication and style. With a wide size range from C to M cup, this comfortable, supportive and sexy bra belongs in your top drawer!

Fit Fully Yours Lingerie, well known for exquisite fit and structure, particularly for larger busted women, has designed this Alexa collection for those who embrace their femininity with confidence and style. With 3-part construction with an underwire, this bra offers all day comfort and support while giving you that sexy and luxurious look. This thoughtful design not only enhances the aesthetics but also accentuates the natural contours of the body. The seamless fusion of sheer elements and delicate embroidery creates a captivating visual allure.

To read more about the Alexa Lace bra from Fit Fully Yours, click here!

Glad to be back home!

love,

sissy terrie 👄


1 comment:

  1. I joys of wearing a pretty bra simply can not be overstated!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts