About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Saturday, August 10, 2024

Denied and Desperate

It has been kind of a busy week for both of us yet not so busy as to find time for me to worship Mistress on a rather regular basis.    At the same time, I've been denied an orgasn for quite some time - 57 days in case anyone is interested.   

The physiological effects of my long term chastity are fairly well known here and on Mistress' other blog so there's no need to get into any great detail here.  No, I don't get as erect as other "men" do nor do I ejaculate with any great volume of semen.  My orgasms "happen" even though I'm soft and the result is more of a "leaking" that it is a "shooting." 

All that being said, I do have the desire to have an orgasm.  And the more time I go without one, the greater the desire is.

Denial is a powerful aphrodisiac.  I wouldn't exactly call it tortuous but it's close.  There has always been light at the end of that tunnel of denial.  I'm quite sure it will be no different this time.  

But that light seems to brighten at times then simply fade away.   

I hope I get blinded soon.

In the meantime, I continue to please Mistress in a variety of ways.

Here's a photo I hope you enjoy.  Not sure who the artist is, but I'm pretty familiar with the situation he's trying to express....


Love

sissy terrie 👅

1 comment:

  1. 57 days! WOW that is a long time girlfriend! Of course if this sissy relied upon her wife for any type of sexual release or pleasure it would be going on 3 years! I have to use tease and denial on myself often with the help now days from my on-line mommy. The longest so far is 22 days and when I got to finally make sissy in my panties it was wonderful!! I do hope you “get blinded” soon Terrie!
    Hugs,
    Laci

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts