About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, August 4, 2024

From Penguins To Pole Vaulters

I want to start today's post with a shout-out to the always-entertaining and beautiful Ms. Vanessa Chaland, Domme extraordinaire and author of the blog Queening Chairs - Spanking Benches - BDSM.  After reading Her post today I just had to share it with my own Mistress who actually enjoyed it more than I did.  When you read it you'll understand why.  It also led to Her teasing me (for obvious readings) and ordering me to dig up an old post of Hers from Her old "To Love, Honor & Obey" blog which is currently dark and on-hold indefinitely.   Here it is in it's unedited original version...

Alphas & Betas

This post first appeared on our original "A Married Sissy" blog several years ago.   Thought you might like to see it again.  

Flightless Birds

I've had some rather interesting discussions about cuckolding and other kinky subjects with a married dominant male friend of ours.  We met Pete and his submissive wife/cuckqueen at a fetish party we attended and became friends with them as well as a few other couples.  We'd meet to "play" but there was never any "swapping" between us.  It was all in good fun and the Dom/mes got to put their subs through their paces for all to see.

I really hit it off intellectually with Pete and we had some great discussions.  I don't think the two of us would be a good match sexually because he was more of a dominant alpha bull whereas I'm more interested in a lover whose more of an equal with me, only occasionally submitting if I feel the urge.  When I'm with my lover now, I enjoy it because I'm having sex with a real man, an alpha male.  It's nice that my lover is dominant over hubwife and doesn't have the same expectations with me.  

During the course of one of our discussions, Pete had this to say about beta males... 


A penis on a beta male is similar to wings on a penguin.  From a biological perspective, it's what makes him a male but doesn't really serve a useful purpose.   It's strictly ornamental and frankly, useless.  But like the penguin with wings a beta male does serve a purpose in the world.  However, the sooner they learn their purpose, the happier they will be

Pete makes a lot of sense.  A beta male is far less likely to please a woman in the same way an alpha will.  The beta can certainly provide a woman with pleasure, but in a far different way.  They simply cannot "fly" like an alpha can. Of course Terrie took a lot of teasing from our friends after I affectionately referred to her as "my little penguin."

Fortunately for hubwife, she's learned her purpose some time ago and doesn't try to fly anymore.  She's done her best at trying to fly but just wasn't very good at it.

Even if she wanted to try to fly again, I wouldn't let her :)

Hope you enjoyed!

Love,

sissy terrie 💗

3 comments:

  1. I really like what your Mistress wrote, truly. Far better than that Vanessa woman. That chick is whack. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts