About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Tuesday, August 13, 2024

"Time Outs"

I'm of the age that, when I was growing up as a kid, there was no such thing as a "time out" for misbehaving.  Punishments were meted out with far less concern for a child's fragile psyche than they were years later.

But as a submissive sissywife, hubwife, cuckold, etc...you never quite "outgrow" the need for a "time out."  I can attest that there is  something very humbling when your Mistress or any authority figure says something like "Oh well...I think it's time for someone to have a time out!"   Yikes.   Those or similar words carry a great weight of humiliation especially when they are uttered in the presence of others.

I've spent my on time outs in a variety of ways and places.  Kneeling in the corner of whatever particular room Mistress decides is probably Her most popular choice.  I've never quite figured out the length of time She associates with particular transgressions.  There's never been any rhyme or reason.

There have also been times when some form of mild bondage like wrist, hand or ankle cuffs have been used.  That can get a bit uncomfortable but it's never gotten to the "extreme" level.   

I've also experienced a bit of objectification in my timeouts.  I've been told I make a great footstool, seat or end table.   I've never been to be a lamp with a lampshade over my head like you might see in some kinky photos.  She must not find me bright enough.

One of the most humbling situations came at a private party of kinky friends where I, along with another female submissive, was made to spend time in a playpen, attired in and with all the "stuff" that goes with it.  As the only "male" submissive in the small group was made up of couples, it was among my most embarrassing situations I've experienced.  All the other couples were Male Dom types.  Mistress enjoyed the attention.

But perhaps the most difficult "time out" I had to endure was at a similar, but larger fetish party.  Most of the couples there were Male Dom but not all.  I was attired in a maids uniform and helping out in the ways that maids do at such events, mostly serving drinks and the like.   A Male Dominant was having a conversation with Mistress and was showing off the cage he had his "pet wife" in for much of the evening.  It was a very large dog crate big enough for an average sized human to fit inside.  

I found later that the Dom was kind "hitting" on Mistress in an attempt to see if She would be interesting in "switching."  I wasn't there for the entire conversation.  But apparently, the Dominant's pick up line was something like "So...would you like to try it out?"   She did tell him She'd think about it and walked away.   She later told me he was quite excited with Her response.  Much to his disappointment, She showed up with me in tow about ten minutes later.

"So, I think I'm ready to try this out" She told him.  "Why don't you let your pet out so mine can crawl in and stay for a little while and see if I like it?"  There was shock and some obvious disappointment in his face but to his credit, he kept his word.  He took the padlock off the cage, and I switched places with his wife before Mistress locked me in. 

"There you go sweetie" She said.  "You haven't a time out at all this weekend.  It's time you do."

To be honest, I'm a bit claustrophobic.   Full enclosures freak me out, especially those that i can't see out of.  Cages aren't as bad but...i still don't like them.   Mistress knew that and didn't leave me in the cage for very long.

She is after all a very benevolent Mistress.  But also, there were drinks to be served and the Dom/mes I was tending too were getting restless.

Love,

sissy terrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts