About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Saturday, August 17, 2024

Some Sissy Cuck FLR Ramblings

Looks like it could be another weekend "sans-relief" here...what's a locked sissy to do?


The only spanking I've ever received at the hands of someone wearing a mask what at a fetish party.  The Domme who was wielding the crop had a Cat Woman's leather costume on with a sexy mask.   I wonder what she might have worn if it was during the COVID outbreak.

I guaranteed you that if D let me out of the cage right now, told me to bend over for a strictly clinical prostate exam from Her gloved hand, I would cum in less than 20 seconds; I'm that frustrated.  

I easily check off all four of these indicators and then some.  Not that it matters.   If THEY want to lock you up, THEY don't need a reason.  A Female-Led Relationship isn't a democracy form of government.  Make no mistake....we are being "governed."

The art I appreciate the most always has a Femdom slant to it.  All the museums I've ever visited could use a few more pieces like this.  

I think if D did this, most of Her friends would believe Her.  I know some of them would also probably love to watch.  

That's it for today.   Having guests for dinner (vanillas) so I can't be goofing off and fantasizing all day.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.  Hope you get more relief than I do.

love,

sissy terrie 💔




2 comments:

  1. Acknowledgement and acceptance of ones status, is a sign of maturity...or good training. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ms. Vanessa. i'm blushing :)

      sissy terrie

      Delete

Popular Posts