About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Friday, May 10, 2024

Joint Decision Making

In a Female Led Marriage, not ALL decisions are made solely by the wife....

 

From the Tumblr blog Bi Top For Cuckold Couples

“You’re much, much smaller than him.  Even when you’re at your most erect state and he’s still soft, there’s still no comparison” Michelle told the cuckold.  “And besides, you still have that nasty masturbation habit.”

The cuckold blushed with shame.  It was useless to argue.  She’d caught him masturbating numerous times and even though it had been awhile since the last time she caught him, he knew that she knew he still did it.  All he could say was “I’m sorry.”

“Well, that’s why we’ve decided to put you in chastity.”

The short piece above brings back vivid memories of my own initiation into chastity.  After we'd tried it several times before my becoming a cuckold, D had felt it (and me) were too high maintenance for it to work.  But after She began Her relationship with Karl, the decision to put me into chastity was a joint one.  It came with the caveat that suck it up and stop my complaining about it. 

I approached it more maturely and with less whining.  At the same time, we changed cages and spent more money so that I could be more comfortable.  That was more than 9 years ago.  

Love,

sissy terrie

 

1 comment:


  1. "The cuckold blushed with shame. It was useless to argue." - well, I can totally relate.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts