About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Thursday, May 16, 2024

"Sometimes I Wonder..." - A Sissy Love Letter

I have a very, very dear sissy friend that I've known for quite a long time.  We've shared so much with one another over the years.  She often tells me how I know more about her than her wife does!  We all have our "best friends" in life.  She's definitely one of mine.  She sent me this lovely email this morning.  It really made my day...

Dixie Belle Scallop Trim
Good morning, dear friend. Sometimes I wonder what panties my friend terrie is wearing. Sometimes I wonder how long you stands in front of your panty drawer before choosing, or if you just hurriedly grab a pair.  Sometimes I wonder if you think of me every time you slip on a pair of Dixie Belles.  

Sometimes I wonder: how often each day the confines of your Holy Trainer are felt, how often you desires you Mistress’s pussy, how you wish you could dress up and be “terrie” all day, what it feels like to be told to “go and get your baby stuff ready” by your Mistress.

Sometimes I wonder how preoccupied  you become with your sissy needs when you’ve been denied for a long time. I wonder a lot of things, and when I do, I often think about being with you lounging by the pool in floral one-piece women's swimsuits, sharing a cold adult beverage....and just enjoying our femininity, talking about all such things.....Love, Nancy

Nancy and me do share some "matching panty days."   I sometimes even get permission to wear something other than pink!   Dixie Belle panties from Shadowline are probably our favorites...we consider them very "wifey."

Nancy's a very special friend!

Love,

sissy terrie 💋

1 comment:

  1. what a wonderful post! It is always nice to share our sissy needs and desires with another sissy! hugs to you and nancy!
    laci

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts