About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Wednesday, May 22, 2024

The Games Sissies (are made to) Play

When Dominant wives and the submissive sissy husbands get together....strange things can happen.

When Dominant wives who cuckold their submissive sissy husbands get together...even stranger things can happen.

When Dominant Wives who cuckold their submissive sissy who are locked in chastity get together...the strangest of things can happen.

I'll let my sissy friend Sierra tall you all about it.

Winners & Losers

           

"8 ball, corner pocket"
We met a long long time ago, in college. I was in the common room playing pool with a couple of my buddies. As I was lining up my shot, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and this stranger whispers to me.

            "Excuse me, but I thought you should know, the waistband of your pink lace panties are showing. You might want to adjust your shirt"

            My face must have gone pinker than the panties I was wearing. No one knew of my secret until  now! I excused myself and almost ran to the bathroom. After adjusting myself and heading out, the stranger met me outside the restroom. My face was burning with embarrassment. The stranger said hello, and not to worry that my secret was safe. And the stranger let me in on a little secret too, discretely pulling the waistband on his jeans down and exposing blue satin panties. We chatted for a couple minutes and exchanged numbers. I asked his name and he smiled and said, "call me Terrie".

            We now live on opposite sides of the country, but we still get together at least once a year. Not only do we both still wear painties, we've both been fully feminized by our wonderfully Dominant Wives! The four of us have all become very close friends. Our wives often share ideas on feminization, submission, chastity, and yes also cuckolding.

            Today has been the long awaited day I get to see my best and closest friend! We pulled into the driveway of a beautiful secluded home, and were greeted at the door by Terrie with a curtsy. She was wearing just a baby blue sheer nighty that came only to the tops of her stockings, and a thong that only just covered her tiny chastity cage. She gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek and pointed me in the direction to the spare room to drop our bags and get changed. I brought a matching nighty in pale pink that I quickly slipped on. I had already been wearing stockings and of course my chastity cage that was only slightly longer than Terrie's.

            When I came out to meet the three of them in the sitting room, Terrie had already gotten our wives drinks and they were quietly chatting when I came in. They were smiling and looking at the two of us who were now sitting on the floor in front of them. Terrie's wife was the first to speak up.

            "Girls, we have come up with a game for the two of you. We've decided to unlock your cages. You're going to play with each other's clitty and try to make the other cum as fast as you can."

            Terrie and I looked at each other with both delight and fear in our eyes. We've played this game before. We knew the rules. The first to cum was the "loser". The loser had to forfeit the keys to her chastity to the other's wife until the next time we saw each other. Since we live on opposite sides of the country, sometimes we only get together once a year!

            We then heard a noise behind us, turning around with shock in our eyes as two handsome, tall men were standing in the doorway. We both recognized them instantly. We were intimately familiar with who they were... It was our wives' lovers! Terrie's wife's lover spoke up...

            "We've also decided on a new rule this year. Not only will the loser hand over her keys, but she will also reduce the size of her cage by a half inch. Oh and one more... The wife of the loser gets to enjoy not only her lover, but both of us for the whole week we're together"

            As he finished the last rule it dawned on us. Whoever the "winner" was, would be denying his wife the pleasure of two hard, thick, cocks.

To be continued on Sissy Sierra's blog "Sub Hubby in Chastity."

Sorry,  you'll have to check back in to find out who the "winner" was.

Love,

sissy terrie 👄👄👄

2 comments:

  1. What a fun story! Thank you SO much for featuring it on your blog, i can't wait to hear how it ends!

    <3 sierra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine what a wonderful fun week it was for all 6 of you! Oh, How, I would just love to be one of you sissies! Thank you for sharing I am pretty sure we are all excited to hear how this ends!
    hugs,
    laci

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts