About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Thursday, May 23, 2024

Thick Thursday - Cuckolding Edition

On most Thursdays in the past I used to post something featuring beautiful women with ample assets and curves.  I'm going to try do start doing this again with some regularity, sometimes with a little added twist featuring other little fantasies I have.  I hope you enjoy them.

The following is taken from the Tumblr blog The Bull's Delight.

Only another cuckold can understand that powerful force within that becomes so aroused when their wives are seeing and bedding other men.


Just the sight of your wife's nude body around the home can enflame passions even the cuck never knew were inside him. All you want and need to do is to tongue her body like the good little beta you are. That your tongue goes where other men fuck your wife just makes it so much more arousing. It's a fever addiction. One that makes the cuckoldress smile. She has the power.

Yes indeed, the cuckoldress does hold the power!

If you have any suggestions for Thick Thursdays just drop me a line.  

Love,

sissy terrie 💕

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for bringing back Thick Thursday. Not only do I love the name, I love the photos and stories you post with it. I married a curvy girl and I just hate it when she goes on a diet. Fortunately for me, most of the pounds come back!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts