About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Monday, May 20, 2024

Ruffled Tennis Panties

My very first pair of ruffled panties were almost exactly like the ones below that "Only Monica" could so sensually model!  

They were tennis panties...and I didn't even own a tennis dress at the time.  I'm showing my age because female tennis players haven't worn this style of panties in years...but I was quite young at the time I purchased them.  Monica certainly shows that they can be worn with just about anything! 

Here's a cute little video for sissies like me who love ruffles...


 To be honest, I wish all my panties were "tennis" panties!

Love,

sissy terrie 💗💗💗

1 comment:

  1. How I miss the days of cute girly tennis panties! So sad that women do not like to wear them anymore. Back when I played a lot of tennis my wife had several pairs of tennis panties, but even those were not frilly and feminine. As time went by all the skirts began to have built in sport shorts, so she stopped wearing them...I took over wearing them under my shorts every time I played! She knew, but did not like it very much but let me do it anyway. That was my favorite part of playing tennis, I even had a little Friday group with 3 ladies we would play and go have lunch! so much girly fun!
    hugs,
    laci

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts