About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Sexting, Chatting & Phone Sex

 

Photo is from the Tumblr site "The Dominant Wife" that had the following caption added:

"This is a nice way to ease your sub into cuckolding."

The caption in the photo and the added one resonate with me.  I've often spent time worshiping D while She's been on the phone with Karl.  In the earliest stage of their romance, there was the flirtatious texting and chatting.  All that eventually led to some full blown phone sex when they weren't able to get together.  I "participated" in some of those sessions and was left out of others.

I'd have to agree that for a sub who's a bit anxious about becoming a cuckold, this is a nice way to ease into it!

love,

sissy terrie 💕
 

2 comments:

  1. Blue balls. Once you get a guy aroused, when he's erect, leaking, urgent, lustful and beyond horny, it's easy to start "planting" the notion of cuckoldry in his mind, and he's more malleable. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true, once aroused I will talk, or listen, to almost anything, including thoughts of cuckolding.

      I don't find the idea inherently exciting, but the fact she'd be excited turns me on. that, and getting to worship her ass.

      Cheers,

      Luke

      Delete

Popular Posts