About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Friday, May 3, 2024

Panties Are a Privilege

Here's a little something from one of my most loyal and dearest followers who at least for now shall remain anonymous.  It's about a "writing assignment" her Wife gave her early on in their Female Led Marriage.   I hope you enjoy! 


The Significance of my Panties

"I don't think you understand or appreciate the significance of the panties I'm making you wear" Catherine told her submissive husband immediately after she'd finished with his spanking.  

"You're to write a short essay.  I want to see that you understand this.  200 words exactly.  No more, no less.  I want it by tomorrow evening when I get home from work.  You'll read it to me before dinner" Catherine told him.  "Understand?" 

"Yes Ma'am" the penitent husband responded meekly and punctually delivered her assignment as directed.

Yes, I understand the significance of wearing wifey panties. I must wear panties that no sexy REAL  Woman would wear. No thongs or skimpy bikinis. No, no, no. I should wear panties like my mother wore, like the ones I first put on, like the ones I  first found in Mom’s dresser drawer or the laundry hamper. My panties should fully cover my useless tiny penis and sissy bottom and allow room for tucking away or my chastity cage.

I never wear black. Black is for Dominants. I prefer pink, but I also like white. It is so virginal (for when I am being denied), and pastels and floral patterns highlight our femininity. Lace and bows are a special treat. A real woman pays little attention to her panties unless she is preparing for a date and wants to arouse a man with sexy panties. But, I’m not aroused by panties on a woman. I  want to wear them.  I think about our panties all day long! And I have more pretty panties than any REAL Woman. You  allow me to wear these symbols of femininity as part of my devotion to You.  Wearing panties, wifey panties, is a privilege.

What a lovely "essay!"  An essay like this is far better than writing lines, and getting it at exactly 200 words is one of those beautiful examples of a Wife exerting Her authority just because she can.

I'm pretty sure I counted the words correctly!

Love,

sissy terrie 💋

3 comments:

  1. oh, I just love this! I agree with every single word that was written, I do just adore "wifey panties" although I usually use the term "granny panties" ether way, yes I wore my mommy's panties and had such sissy joy in them! To this day, no thongs for this sissy, some hipsters, but mostly big 'ol wonderful silky nylon full cut panty briefs for me and my little princess between my legs!
    hugs,
    laci

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely writing assignment. And perfectly penned at 200 words. I'm sure she's perfectly panties also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very grateful that my wife allows me to wear panties, and, yes, doing so is a privilege. That point was driven home very sternly to me when I had to hand over all of my panties and wear boys undies for two weeks. Every morning .i had to show her and tell her why I was being punished (because I had masturbated without permission). I have not been naughty in that way since and that was quite some time ago! I was very grateful to again be granted the privilege of wearing Women’s panties.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts