About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Chastity Memories

There was a time in my nearly decade long time in chastity where I would have to switch between a steel cage (mostly a jailbird) and a plastic one (CB XOOO series with a plastic numbered seal) so that I wouldn't set off metal detectors at airports, sports and concert venues or any other location that had metal detectors.

With the Holy Trainer devices that don't set off metal detectors all that has become a non-issue.  Plus, I've gotten over the possibility of scanners picking up my device.   It's no big deal.  It happens far more often than you think.

As I passed through security last week at the local airport, I thought about one of my old metal cage.

It might not look that comfortable, but compared to the plastic CB models, it certainly was!

January 1, 2025 will mark 10 years of chastity for me....but who's counting?

Love,

sissy terrie 💓


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts