About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Tuesday, June 18, 2024

She Made me Watch

Every cuckold remembers the first time they are made to watch....

It was one of the most difficult tasks to complete, but one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen... In a matching bra and panty set, my wig just the way She wanted it, my lips painted to match my lingerie I was led to the bedroom and made to stand at the foot of the bed.

"Hands on the bed and spread your legs" She said.  After putting on a blue latex surgical glove She took the tube of lube and spread it liberally onto Her fingers.  With Her other hand, She moved the panties aside and lubed my bottom before inserting the butt plug.  There was a loving slap on my ass followed by a "Good gurl."

She took the chair from the corner of the master bedroom and placed it a few feet away from the foot of the bed.  "Sit" She commanded.  I obeyed."

She proceeded to take out to ankle cuffs and attached each one to my feet and then to the chair.  Then she took out a pretty red ribbon that matched the color of my lingerie and said "Hands behind your back."  She proceeded to bind them together.

"I know you can probably escape from this pretty easily.  I wouldn't do that if I were you" She said before planting a firm kiss on my lips that had to smudge my lipstick.  All that work with the makeup and now I was already beginning to look like a mess.  

"Wait here.  We'll be up soon" She said and went down the stairs.  

I waited for twenty-four minutes, give or take a few seconds.   My eyes were glued to the clock radio on Her side of the marital bed.  Those minutes gave me lots of time to think about what had and what was about to happen.  How could any respectable "man" let their wife do this to them?  Is there any good reason?  Maybe, but so few would really understand.  I finally heard the doorbell and a few minutes later they made their way up the stairs.

"Sissy, you remember bill don't you?" She said smiling broadly as She looked at me.

"Yes I do" I said.  Bill just nodded.  They'd made love a few times before but this would be the first time I would be present.

"You look nice" Bill said and commended Her for "doing such a nice job with 'her'."  That was the extent of the conversation.  They hadn't seen each other in a couple of weeks and they couldn't control their passion any longer.

She took off Her clothes for him, took Her panties and made me open my mouth so She could stuff them in and gag me with them. In the meantime he wasted no time stripping.  It was the first time I'd seen his cock and though it was only semi-erect it was, as She had described, far "superior" to my own.

Then dropped to her knees and began worshiping his cock. As hungry as She was he wanted more.  He picked her up, carried her to the bed, laid her face down and looked me square in the eyes as he straddled her thighs and slowly entered her.

The look of esctasy on her face did more for my throbbing cock than the plug wedged firmly in my ass. He wasted no time as he thrust deep inside her and claimed her as his own. All the while, I sat watching from just a few feet away, and wanting nothing more than to be him the moment they both cried out and came.

Yet I knew I could never be him, never before and definitely never again.  

Love,

sissy terrie 💕

2 comments:

  1. In our fantasies, this is exactly how a cuckold scenerio plays out. me, tied to a chair, watching, or maybe blindfolded so i can only hear and imagine... someday.... someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. There have been times where I'd have my cuckold husband watch me with a lover, he'd get so excited he'd ejaculate a bit, while not even being touched. The sweet torment. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts